Monday 19 April 2010

More personal personal assistance

I am a helpful soul. It's just what I'm like and what I do. When someone says, 'I have this problem,' I work to find a way to solve it. It's my default setting.

Over the past few weeks, as I've been networking to get Your Ad Hoc PA up and running, I've made a lot of new contacts. Among them are a great many who are, for one reason or another, on their own. Most are running their own businesses and working all hours to market them. Given that a day is just 24 hours long, and most of that is taken up with working, travelling and sleeping, it's a wonder anyone gets anything else done at all.

To help you out, I now offer a personal cleaning and shopping package. For the basic fee of £100 a month (for a single person living within 20 miles of Fareham), once a week I'll do your grocery shopping and basic cleaning (tidy, dust, hoover). Wouldn't it be nice to come home to a clean house and a well-stocked fridge?

Additional services such as cooking, deeper cleaning, errand running, etc., can be added on. I also offer an 'emergency callout' service whereby if you are really stuck, I'll come and rescue you - this includes callouts of the 'I've-had-a-really-crap-day-can-you-bring-me-some-vodka-please?' variety.

I'm detail orientated and everything will be done to your exact specifications, which we'd discuss in detail in advance. I'm discreet and it's a totally confidential service. I'm also fully insured with public liability cover.

I'm here to help you. Consider Your Ad Hoc PA as 'life support' for your home!


Your Ad Hoc PA provides as needed personal assistant services in and around Portsmouth. Please visit my website to learn more.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even like Mrs Nick doing the grocery shopping, but the cleaning would be lovely.

    ReplyDelete